As St Helens Tri are affiliated to England Athletics, if you wish to run 1st claim for us then please tick the relevant box in the membership form (£14 Fee direct to EA). If you are currently a member of another running club and wish to transfer please organise the paperwork with your current club and advise us by email. If you are currently registered with ‘RunBritain’ please advise us by email (including your EA Membership Number). If you already run for another athletics club you can race for the club as a 2nd claim athlete, where events allow.
What do you get for your membership fee?
Your membership fee covers the full year to March 31st. As a member you are entitled to:
- Attend and participate in our club training sessions (some session charges apply).
- Access to qualified coaches at training sessions.
- Access the “members only” Facebook group.
- Purchase, wear and race in st helens TRI Bioracer kit
- Purchase, wear and race in st helens running and casual gear from https://barniesport.com/index.php/club-shop/st-helens-tri.html
- The benefits of reduced governing body membership fees as a member of an affiliated club (Triathlon England and British Cycling).
- Free entry in the Manchester Area Cross Country League – 5 races from October to February each year (if registered with England Athletics).
- Race in all open cycle time trials as a member of an affiliated club to Cycling Time Trials.
- As a 1st Claim England Athletics member you have the opportunity to apply for the club’s London Marathon Place.
To join go to www.entrycentral.com/sthelenstri